(MOM) Coaching Programs
Ministry On the Move, Inc. (MOM) Coaching Program“Has God given you a book, ministry, song, church or mission to start or complete an you are having difficulties getting started or completing your God given assignment-You need a Christian Coach.”
Ministry On the Move’s Coaching Program offers Christian and Biblical based coaching for staff employees, individuals, family, ministry, church and leaders. We helped organizations – corporate, government, business or nonprofit who were serious about improved performance and enhanced results, engaged professional coaching for individuals, teams and organization – wide support and development and specialize in Branding Coaches.
Workplace and Career Concerns
Personal and Life Concerns
Business and Non-Profit Concerns
Recent research provided evidence supporting the success of coming alongside an individual and coaching them to improve thier skills, attitudes and behaviors and for helping them think bigger and more strategically.
Christian Coaches Network Code of Ethics
Ministry on the Move Coaching Program adheres to and support Christian Coaches Network agree to the following Code of Professional Conduct:
As a Christian Coach:
- I hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
- I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
- I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
- I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
- I will give credit is due for materials supplies by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
- I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
- I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
- I will actively pursue well-being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
- I will refer a client to another coach if I an not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
- I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ, the Christian Coaches Network or the coaching profession.
- I will support the Christian Coaches Network to further professional coaching among believers.
The Christian Coaches Network supports and stands in agreement with the Code of Ethics set forth by the International Coach Federation which outlines Standards for professional coaching.
Contact Us Today….
The philosophy of Christian Solution-Focused Coaching:
- People already have all the resources they need. Philippians 4:13 “You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.”
- It is positive and solution focused, not problem oriented: Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.”
- It is future oriented: Isaiah 43:18-19 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
- The map is not the territory: Proverbs 23:7 “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.”
- There is no failure, only feedback: Phil. 3:13 “Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.”
- I am in change of my mind, and therefore my results: Romans 12:2 “Do not be conformed t this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of bod is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- People always make the best choices available to them at the time: Luke 23:24 “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing”
- A persons behavior is not who they are: The doctrine of Sanctification and Salvation.